Our treatment center shares this lush, heavily wooded valley with the quaint, friendly village of Ojai, known for over half a century as a tourist getaway and part-time home to musicians, artists, celebrities, and people seeking an escape from the hectic, car-centric city life of Los Angeles and its immediate suburbs. Meditation Mount, a meditation center of planetary service, located in Ojai, CA, has been open since 1971. "I was looking for a place to go that was driveable from LA, was somewhere I could go by myself, and was a place to meditate on some deep thoughts. Krishnamurti lived here from 1922 to 1986, welcoming visitors from around the world who were challenged by his penetrating inquiries into the fundamental questions of life. copyright 2020 Toggle Sliding Bar Area. For travelers visiting Ojai, Pepper Tree Retreat is an excellent choice for rest and rejuvenation. Social distancing is the new norm these days so while indoors we ask that you wear a mask in the communal areas, but as we are situated on 11 acres there is ample space for guests to spread out and have safety, privacy, and quiet. Vedanta Temple and Center in Santa Barbara, California 4. Yogaville Meditation Retreat … * We Are Open Effective Friday July 31, 2020 *, Ojai Retreat & Inn is located 5 minutes from downtown Ojai, top of the list of places to stay in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties. Rated "Top10 Best Spiritual Retreats Worldwide" 2007. Guided Meditation & Personal Soul Coaching Mindfulness Retreats for Finding Clarity, Healing Breakthrough & Spiritual Awakening. The grounds have clearly marked paths to stroll around. No Drugs (140) No Smoking (151) View Gay Friendly Retreats … Call today 805-798-3929 ", "Wonderful time in Ojai at the Pepper Tree Retreat. The staff is welcoming and friendly. in Montecito is a retreat center for couples and individuals of all faiths. MANAGER/CARETAKERS The library and the quiet room are inviting for meditation and study. 385 Fairview Road Ojai, CA 93023 Phone: 310-476-8571 Emergency Pager: 805-227-8023 All are welcome to enjoy this center. As is typical for much of coastal southern California, most precipitation falls in the form of rain between the months of October and April, with intervening dry summers. OJAI RETREAT CULTURAL CENTER 160 Besant Road Ojai, California 93023 Phone: 805-646-2536 Email: info@ojairetreatculturalcenter.org Web: https://ojairetreatculturalcenter.org All aspects of the stay are meticulously looked after. About This Center. He has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation and not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection.”, Mon-Sun: 10:00am to 12:30pm and 1:30pm to 6:00pm, Check in daily from 3:00pm to 6:00pm Great place to read, let time unfold, talk, rest, reconnect. I only wished I had more time to spend there relaxing and exploring the Krishnamurti Library and other places in Ojai. One can relax in the safety and serenity of the place. We offer quiet, comfortable accommodations in a 1910 farmhouse and 1950 cottage surrounded by 10 acres of orange orchards, gardens, and open space on the East End of Ojai. 385 Fairview Road Ojai, CA 93023 Phone: 310-476-8571 Emergency Pager: 805-227-8023 Visit Retreat Page. Arya Vihara the former house of Krishnamurti, who lived here from 1922 to 1986, is part of the retreat. Paths leading out of the gardens into the far reaches of the property invite you outside and into the surrounding vistas. People travel from all over the world to work one-on-one and in small group with Ronda at her Center for SoulArts spiritual retreat and artisan “spa for the soul” in Ojai California, and in small group retreats … I would recommend this retreat for anyone who is interested in personal transformation. Spiritual Retreat in Ojai on YP.com. Self-Realization Fellowship Meditation Centers in Los Angeles, California 3. We are five miles east of downtown Ojai… Ojai Retreat Centers - Alternative healing and traditional healing in Ojai, California. Listen to Forest Home Hymns. The Ojai Retreat is a haven of natural beauty and tranquility nestled on a five-acre hilltop with stunning panoramic views of the Ojai Valley. Get In Touch. Most guestrooms have a private garden or patio. Tel. The Ojai Foundation is a 36-acre educational nonprofit located in the Upper Ojai Valley. The property is alcohol-free and vegetarian. The silence was beautiful, the room was perfection, the people were lovely, the sunset was inspiring, the nearby walks were gorgeous. The northeast Theosophical retreat center, was founded in 1937 … US - West: Ojai, CA. Late check-in available upon request. ", "I felt very comfortable and it was charming and clean. We are open by pre-registration only due to COVID-19. While staying at Pepper Tree Retreat, visitors can check out Ojai Olive Oil (1.5 mi), which is a popular Ojai attraction. 888 San … Reserve your place now. Ojai Retreat & Inn also offers three beautiful outdoor event venues, as well as a nature trail. Whispering Winds Catholic Camp & Conference Center, Julian, CA. 805.646.2536 Since Ojai is lined up with an east-west mountain range, it is one of few towns in the world to have a “Pink Moment” occur as the sun is setting, when the fading sunlight creates a brilliant shade of pink for several minutes on the Topatopa Bluffs at the east end of the Ojai Valley, over 6,000 feet above sea level. Ojai Retreat & Inn 160 Besant Road Ojai, California 93023 805.646.2536 info@OjaiRetreat.com www.OjaiRetreat.com Situated in the beautiful Ojai Valley, the Institute includes the Krotona Library and Research Center, Quest Bookshop and School of Theosophy along with spacious gardens, meadows and woodlands. Bird song awakens you in the morning. 50 minutes from Santa Barbara and 1 ½ hours from LAX. The 5 acre property is located a short distance from downtown Ojai with a great restaurant at the bottom of the hill for dinner.”, “Peaceful Ojai Retreat: For my husband and I, this tranquil spot is our escape from city life and all its intensity. Pepper Tree Retreat Pepper Tree Retreat is located on the campus of the Krishnamurti Educational Center in Ojai. Krotona welcomes spiritual inquirers of all traditions from around the world. Return to the Workshop search. Wellness Center & Kundalini Yoga Studio World class holistic healing in the Ojai Valley. Website. ", "Pepper Tree Retreat is a perfect inn for an Ojai retreat. If you’re looking for something to do, Meditation Mount (1.1 mi) and Krishnamurti Education Center (0.0 mi) are a nice way to spend some time, and they are all within walking distance of Pepper Tree Retreat. Private Solo, Women's Healing Retreats, Marriage Counseling with author-healer, Ronda LaRue, Ojai CA Plan Your Ojai Getaway ", "The Pepper Tree Retreat provides a tranquil atmosphere in a beautiful landscape. Pepper Tree Retreat is located on the campus of the Krishnamurti Educational Center in Ojai. The following retreats are located in California (CA), USA. Deep immersion in Krishnamurti's interesting life and profound message. Ojai Retreat Centers - Alternative healing and traditional healing in Ojai, California. The rooms are quiet and spread around the top of a hill with a 360 degree view of the valleys below. During his 64 years in Ojai, Krishnamurti welcomed thousands of visitors from around the world who were challenged by his penetrating inquiries into the fundamental questions of life. I love the Chaplin Room. An in-residence guided retreat apprenticeship, working directly and personally with Ronda LaRue at her artisan home retreat spa and meditation arts studio in Ojai California. Alan Goldhamer and Jennifer Marano. Browse the Directory There are 2189 retreats in this directory of retreat centers. Women's retreat in Ojai. Cost. Click here to see our current room availability. Guest rooms offer eco-sensitive/earth friendly personal amenities, as well as organic bath linens. Organic breakfast is offered seven days a week, and the Ojai Retreat also serves as an important locus for many community events, offering guests a unique opportunity to connect with the local community. A delicious European … Retreat Facilities. A Theosophical Center in Ojai Since 1924. Arya Vihara the former house of Krishnamurti, who lived here from 1922 to 1986, is part … Wouldn’t you? Meditation Mount, a meditation center of planetary service, located in Ojai, CA, has been open since 1971. I’ve stayed in several rooms at various times, but I have my favorite. I'm inspired by the teachings of Krishnamurti and will continue to study. An in-residence guided retreat apprenticeship, working directly and personally with Ronda LaRue at her artisan home retreat spa and meditation arts studio in Ojai California. Ronda LaRue’s work as a spiritual teacher and guide has gained a growing global visibility. We…. Krishnamurti Foundation of America PO Box 1560 Ojai CA 93024 Office Phone: (805) 646-2726 Tue-Fri 10am-4pm Pepper Tree Retreat 1130 McAndrew Road, Ojai, CA 93023 Retreat Phone: (805) 646-4773 Krishnamurti Center and Library 1098 McAndrew Road, Ojai, CA 93023 Library Phone: (805) 646-2726 EXT 816 Opening times: The rooms are filled with light and comfortable. “ This 26 acre property on Bosque Rd. Both services will resume as soon as it is safe to do so. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay in the loop! To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, we have implemented the following Covid-19 protective measures: If you have any questions about our safety protocols or any other questions or concerns, please contact as at info@ojairetreat.org or call 805-646-2536. About Us. $795 for 4 days. Ojai, California 93023 We serve visitors, locals, ... Wellness Center & Kundalini Yoga Studio. Learn about our vision, ... Ojai, CA 93023. Phone: 805 646–1139. Ojai Retreat is a 5-acre haven of beauty with exquisite views, lush gardens and tranquility. A lovely breakfast is served every morning in the main building. Lovely spaces for events, dining or contemplation. You would then let fresh air into your mind. To the west, the Lake Casitas Recreation Area offers camping, picnicking, and hiking as well. ", Click here to see our current room availability. We offer quiet, comfortable accommodations in a 1910 farmhouse and 1950 cottage surrounded by 10 acres of orange orchards, gardens, and open space on the East End of Ojai.

It Infrastructure Management Activities, Brisingid Sea Star, Stuffing Box Parts, How To Revive Dying Thyme Plant, Cycad Scale Treatment,