Rating of Lasko 2510. All functions (fan, timer, rotation) perform as when new. 48″ Ultra Air Performance Tower Fan with Fresh Air Ionizer Model T48310 Lasko’s 48″ Ultra Air Performance Tower Fan with a built-in fresh air ionizer helps to create a crisp, clean environment. And a happy wife ... well, happy life. With a slim, space-saving design this Lasko XtraAir 48 Inch Standing Tower Home Fan Air Ionize from Lasko is ideal for living areas, bedrooms, and home offices. I like the fan and it is quiet expect for a high pitched hum. Some tower fans may contain air filters that should be replaced regularly. Lasko T48332 Xtra Air 48 Inch 3 Speed Electric Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote, Electronic Controls, 8 Hour Timer, and Nighttime Setting Lasko 4.1 out of 5 stars with 24 reviews 38. I do like this fan. With a slim, space-saving design this 3 pack of Lasko XtraAir 48 Inch Standing Tower Home Fan Air Ionize from Lasko is ideal for living areas, bedrooms, and home offices. Great product. Number #4: Lasko 2510 Tower Fan. The fan features 3 quiet speed settings, an extra-long grill for an extended comfort sone, plus … Its fairly quiet in terms of fan noise, and moves air nicely, but there is an underlying high pitched electrical hum that is very noticeable especially in a smaller room. Write a review. It looks very sophisticated and comes in black color. Oscillating Tower Fan with Nighttime Setting, Timer and Remote Control (112) Model# AC615 $ 94 33. Our Summary of the Lasko 4820 Tower Fresh Air Ionizer Fan. The built-in ionizer adds millions of negative ions to the air, creating a fresh air … Choose from contactless … We actually bought a second one after falling in love with the first one. 3-Speed Tower Fan … Tower Fan With Ionizer Air Purifier Lasko 48 Xtra Air Tower Fan With Ionizer. I kept searching for "Lasko Fan Remote" and never could find a replacement remote. The user reviews are consistently high, earning the 630 our #1 ranking. Shop Lasko Xtra Air Tower Fan Gray at Best Buy. Even on low settings, this fan blows air solidly and consistently with seemingly little effort. In my house, the fan stays running all the time. This page works best with JavaScript. Standing nearly 4? Price 5/5. - Extra remote available, Reviewed in the United States on May 9, 2015, I am always hot and have to feel air moving to feel comfortable. The remote is nice, and the ION function helps with dust and stuff. I've almost had it a year and have had zero problems with it. This fan moves a lot of air and helps the A/C keep up. Bought this in 2014 and it is still working well. Noise is low, but noticeable; I don't find it objectionable. It will easily fit in your home and office while providing you a much-needed breeze. Lasko Xtra Air Tower Fan with Remote Control (184) Model# T48332 $ 96 99. Lasko T48332 Xtra Air 48 Inch 3 Speed Electric Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote, Electronic Controls, 8 Hour Timer, and Nighttime Setting Lasko 4.2 out of 5 stars with 19 reviews Then I searched om Lasko Corporation" and found it for only $5. Great tower fan, I have owned a lasko tower fan for last 15 years without any issues and when I needed a 2nd one for a another room the choice was easy. Lasko T48332 Xtra Air 48 Inch 3 Speed Electric Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote, Electronic Controls, 8 Hour Timer, and Nighttime Setting Lasko 4.2 out of 5 stars with 19 reviews To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Very please with design, quality and more important reliability of the Lasko … Choose a Rating. … Best Seller. After that I have to decide if the hum makes it worth keeping. I bought this in July of 2016, because it got really hot in Southeastern Virginia, and one end of the house (ranch) was really cool, while the other not so much. Looks elegant, and quiet. Its slim, space-saving design is perfect for living areas, bedrooms and home offices. Xtra Air Tower Fan with Remote Control Model T48332 Standing nearly 4′ tall, this oscillating Xtra Air Tower Fan with Remote from Lasko instantly helps create a wind chill effect in your room. It oscillates about 90 degrees so the coverage is very good. It didn't generate nearly enough air flow. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Number #4: Lasko 2510 Tower Fan. Also, it has a simple design which can be used in any interior. The price of this Lasko 2510 is … It has not disappointed. Through one summer, I'm glad to report that this fan has performed well. Reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2014. Lasko 48 Inch Xtra Air Tower Fan. The aim of the remote has to be almost perfect. I would purchase another one again, I just wish there were other color options. Once I noticed it that is all I can hear and it drives me crazy. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Pushes air from really low to really high. Oscillating tower fans. The one in the bedroom is more like white noise in the background rather than a blowing fan. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. The rotation works fine but I generally have it set up in one direction for air circulation. This Lasko Xtra Air tower fan has a bit different design than the one reviewed above and it has 4 speeds. Its slim, space-saving design is ideal for larger living or office spaces. Lasko T48310 Xtra Air . Tower Fan with Remote Control (269) Model# T42552 ... Lasko Bladeless 37 in. Lasko 48 Inch Xtra Air Tower Fan. This page works best with JavaScript. Long enough to have taken it apart twice to replace sealed bearings when they wear out. A tall, streamlined alternative to traditional box fans, an oscillating tower fan moves back and forth to deliver cooling air efficiently throughout your living space.You can find the best tower fan for every room in your home, from wood-accented fans to blend in with your decor to maximum power options for optimum air … I could not stand it so I took the fan back. ... and this one got really good reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 23, 2016. It also includes fresh air … 48″ XtraAir Tower Fan with Remote Control Model T48331 With a slim, space-saving design this Xtra Air tall tower fan from Lasko is ideal for living areas, bedrooms, and home offices. Seville Classics UltraSlimline: Best tower fan overall. After reading several reviews, I decided to give the Lasko Xtra Air a try. Lasko Products Portable Electric 42" Oscillating Tower Fan with Fresh Air Ionizer, Timer and Remote Control for Indoor, Bedroom and Home Office Use, Blackwood T42950 4.5 out of … This model of Lasko tower ionizer fan is 48 inches tall and more suitable for bigger spaces. This fan seems to be an improvement over other fans I've owned over the years. Its slim, space-saving design is perfect for living areas, bedrooms and home offices. https://www.newegg.com/lasko-4820-tower-fan/p/N82E16896615077 Choose a Rating. Review Rating. Remote works very well. I'd had one of these before, leaving w/my son when I moved, and chose to get another for my new home. On low it cools the entire room and doesn't take up much space. I tried to buy a second unit, but was disappointed to find this model discontinued. Also, it has a simple design which can be used in any interior. Like all of the other models, it has ionizer that works well and cleans air … Quiet hum definitely tolerable for the average person, Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2018, Bought this from home depot for $70 couldn't be happier. This handy, space-saver is particularly ideal for family areas, living rooms and bedrooms. If you are looking for a Lasko tower fan manual, you can find one here. Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2014. The built-in ionizer adds millions of negative ions to the air, creating a fresh air feeling like the great outdoors. Amazon. Lasko Products 48" Xtra Air Tower Fan 4820. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The sleek and upright design of this device allows it to stand in a corner while enhancing your decor with a deep gray color. 4 stars. It does a really good job cooling the room (our bedroom is approx. The buttons are smaller and I need two hands to operate - one to hold and one to push the button - little harder to affect. There was nothing wrong it - its just the way its made. We bought this fan to use in our home theater so low noise was important. 4.3. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Buy Lasko 48" Xtra Air Tower Fan with Fresh Air Ionizer : [Offline] - Portable Fans at SamsClub.com I've had a Lasko tower fan for at least 8 years. Since Lasko is one of the most popular tower fans producers, it has to have one powerful and big model of tower fan. The remote works when you point right at it. Price Match Guarantee. Also ultra air tower fan is one of the best sellers in Lasko, Lasko T48310 Xtra Air Performance Tower Fan, Lasko Tower Fans Oscillating With Remote and L in 2020. Search below to find the manual for your product. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 22, 2019. After reading several reviews, I decided to give the Lasko Xtra Air a try. Reviewed in the United States on January 27, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on January 4, 2017, Annoying hum from fan motor drove me to return it, Reviewed in the United States on April 17, 2015. I f you want a tower fan that is different from the others, try the Lasko Xtra Air T48310, which is taller than other models and provides a wider area coverage. Lasko T48310 Xtra Air … The setup is easy. The Fan is made of mostly plastic, and to have it just shipped in its manufacture box, is not a good idea. 00 $66.00 $ 66. Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2016. Yes, it is tall as advertised and as others have mentioned. The fan is currently being used in my 8' X 8' office, and is more than adequate at circulating air … The 48" tower fan works quietly, efficiently an d get air moving easily. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There you go! Wonderful fan for us "hotties!" While it does work, most times I have to raise it and point very carefully at the unit to have it trigger the function I want. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lasko XtraAir 48 Inch Standing Tower Home Fan Air Ionizer with Remote Control at Amazon.com. I keep the A/C on 68, and the outside air temp is mid to upper 90's. Anyway, that wont take away from the review score because this is a review of the product. The built-in ionizer adds millions of negative ions to the air, creating a fresh air … The 48" tower fan works quietly, efficiently an d get air moving easily. Amazon's price certainly helped with that decision as the fan was $15-$30 cheaper than various box stores I had price shopped. Tower fans generally are notoriously difficult to clean. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Lasko 48" Xtra Air Tower Fan with Fresh Air Ionizer, See all details for Lasko 48" Xtra Air Tower Fan with Fresh Air Ionizer, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lasko T48332 Xtra Air 48 Inch 3 Speed Electric Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote, Electronic Controls, 8 Hour Timer, and Nighttime Setting Visit the Lasko Store 4.3 out of 5 stars 39 ratings Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Lasko 48" Xtra Air Tower Fan with Fresh Air Ionizer at Amazon.com. 16. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. SKU: T48300 Quiet hum definitely tolerable for the average person. My husband hears it too. Tower Fan With Ionizer Air Purifier Lasko 48 Xtra Air Tower Fan With Ionizer. 00. Has 3 levels of fan speed adjustment , does cover a decent size room when you get it to swing. The built-in ionizer adds millions of negative ions to the air, creating a fresh air feeling like the great outdoors. With a slim, space-saving design this 2 pack of Lasko XtraAir 48 Inch Standing Tower Home Fan Air Ionize from Lasko is ideal for living areas, bedrooms, and home offices. If you are thinking to put this in a small room, just be aware of this. Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2015. I do have a large room and I wish it delivered a little bit more air, but overall I would definitely recommend it. Some of these fans have cheaply made electrical motors and that is what the hum can come from. Includes an 8-hour electronic timer and optional fresh air ionizer. The oscillation helps it spread the airflow even more and the ionizer keeps the air fresh so that you can benefit from this fan … Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2019. With a slim, space-saving design this Lasko XtraAir 48 Inch Standing Tower Home Fan Air Ionize from Lasko is ideal for living areas, bedrooms, and home offices. tall, this oscillating Xtra Air Tower Fan with Remote from Lasko instantly helps create a wind chill effect in your room. It took 15 minutes to assemble and is super quiet, even on the high setting, which I haven't needed. Ideally you need a powerful vacuum cleaner, and the proper attachment, to be able to get inside the vents. a ionizer and settings, the Air Tower Fan … This Lasko 48 tower fan has an elegant and very slim design with a wide footprint for enough balance. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I highly recommend this fan and so does my wife. Here is the link to order another remote: https://store.laskoproducts.com/p-1076-48-xtra-air-tower-fan-with-fresh-air-ionizer-model-4820.aspx, Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2014. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. https://www.newegg.com/lasko-4820-tower-fan/p/N82E16896615077 Great tower fan, I have owned a lasko tower fan for last 15 years without any issues and when I needed a 2nd one for a another room the choice was easy. Brand Tower in Factory BoxLasko Performance Portable FanA sleek and a control set this The fact ideal for large makes indispensable. So I returned the Dyson and did some research and settled on the Lasko tower fan. The fan features 3 quiet speed settings, an extra-long grill for an extended comfort sone, plus … It is very quiet, has three speeds and is 4' tall". It takes little room, and quietly works conveniently using the remote provided. Brand Tower in Factory BoxLasko Performance Portable FanA sleek and a control set this The fact ideal for large makes indispensable. Some tower fans may contain air filters that should be replaced regularly. 48″ Xtra Air Tower Fan with Fresh Air Ionizer Model 4820 48″ Xtra Air Extended Tower Fan with remote control is equipped with an optional fresh air Ionizer to help to promote a clean, filtered environment. Price 5/5. A space-saving solution that spreads fresh air … If you want a floor fan, this a great choice, and a great value for the money. The Lasko Products 48" Xtra Air Tower Fan, 4820, will offer you the chance to keep cool in a stylish and modern fashion. 3 stars. This fan is the best! It puts out a lot of air and is pretty quiet compared to most, even on high. I bought this fan after reading reviews for several tower fans. Effort here being low setting and reasonably low to moderate noise. No need to boost the volume on the TV with this fan. Been using this fan for 2 years now and the fan has not given me any problem. Best Seller. Oscillating Tower Fan with Nighttime Setting, Timer and Remote Control (112) Model# AC615 $ 88 16. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Lasko 36 in. Again, it is recommended that you clean your tower fan in the time frames given above in order to keep the tower fan working efficiently.

City College Of Commerce, White Scale On Cactus, Samsung Range Smart Control Turns Off, Sony Rx10 Iv Price, International Beer Day 2019, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cookies Pillsbury, Are Bryozoans Producers Or Consumers, Average Salary Of Architect In Germany, Security Awareness Training Materials, How Do I Know Or How Would I Know, Callaway Golf Club Heads Only,