This website contains some affiliate marketing links, which means I may get paid commission on sales of those products should you purchase through my link. Young. Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic acid provide added hydration and help balance … A mixture. Available in the UK via online retailers below. Indie Lee is a new brand to me and I'm enjoying trying the products this brand offers. Cleansing Brushes - Why I Don't Like Them, Top 5 Things American Girls Are Doing Wrong. Emma Hardie Plump & Glow Hydrating Mist. Young. Balance and refresh your skin with this travel-sized Indie Lee hydrating toning mist. Balance and refresh your skin with Indie Lee's hydrating toning mist. Indie Lee CoQ10 Toner. Indie Lee is devoted to making all natural beauty and skin care products such as toners, cleansers and scrubs from the world’s finest clean, non-toxic ingredients. By Indie Lee. We are starting small but hope to grow these offerings. Details: Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner is a hydrating toner mist. Natural is the safest word to use. I love using this after something strong like P50 or Dennis Gross Extra-Strength Pads. Everyone, especially ‘normal to dry’ skin types. See my full disclaimer here: You’ll feel a difference immediately, skin will feel much softer and smoother after a couple of uses. Indie Lee products are grounded in nature, supported through science, and inspired by life. I found out about Indie Lee through their Discovery Kit & I had to get full sized products! Squalane Facial Oil. Fresh. Purified water (aqua), Aloe Barbadensis, Coenzyme Q10, Hyaluronic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Salvia Officinalis (Sage), Carica Papaya Leaf Extract, Cucums Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin (both derived from natural sources), Indie Lee’s entire ethos is based around ‘clean’ ingredients, more info here: indielee.com/ingredients-to-avoid. It’s all good. The ever-lovely Indie Lee is extending her UK distribution to include Cult Beauty, opening up another level of distribution for both internal customers and worldwide ones. Darphin Intral Toner BioEssence Hydra Tri-Action Su-Man Rehydrating Toning Essence Emma Hardie Plump & Glow Hydrating Mist *none of these are exactly the same, but they’re nice non-acid toners. £32.00. Describe the brand in five words. Indie Lee Coq-10 Toner. Here's the lineup: CoQ10, … On paper, everything about Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner ($32) looks great: alcohol-free, loaded with natural antioxidant CoQ-10, perfect for normal to dry skin thanks … ‘. £10.00. Indie Lee Toner Overview: Indie Lee CoQ- 10 Toner refers to a formula, which has been formulated to eliminate all the impurities as well as residue present in your skin. Details Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner hydrates and rebalances the skin with Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera. How do you use it?/Where to use in your routine? Tested on animals/sold in territories that advocate testing? Independent. Alcohol-free and formulated with antioxidant CoQ-10 and Sage, this non-drying formula leaves skin … Shop Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner, 4.2-oz. Clean. Hydrate and rebalance your skin's pH level with this essence that has a hyaluronic acid and aloe vera base. *none of these are exactly the same, but they’re nice non-acid toners. For up-to-date information on brands that I am currently working with check the 'current clients' section here. If you are happy to click on them and support the blog, thank you very much. All Indie Lee skincare products are formulated without … Indie Lee's CoQ-10 Toner removes impurities and residue left over from cleansing while balancing levels. --> The views expressed on this site are the author’s own and are provided for informational purposes only. Plus cena za objem 120 ml je podľa mňa fajn a tento toner vám aj pri dennom používaní vydrží dlho. Hydrate and prep your skin for the rest of your routine with this alcohol-free, non-drying toner. Great. The hydrating and refreshing mixture helps close pores and balance the skin’s pH level using Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid. Available from Anthropologie and Saks in the US, along with lots of independent retailers. ‘An alcohol free, skin-balancing toner formulated with the powerful antioxidant CoQ-10. There are several different ways you can use it. ", - Aloe, Papaya and Sage smooth and clarify, - CoQ-10 provides nutrients and powerful antioxidant benefits, - Hyaluronic Acid provides continuous moisture, binding up to 1,000 times its weight in water, - Formulated without alcohol and essential oils, Water (Aqua/Eau), Aloe Barbadensis, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Hyaluronic Acid, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile), Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya Leaf Extract, Cucums Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Flower Extract, Propanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate. Works great as a skin refresher after exercise or travel. This is a good, solid, treatment lotion used at the traditional ‘toner’ stage, although to dismiss it simply as a toner would be a mistake. If you would rather not, just google the product. Shop clean toner and mist skincare products by Indie Lee. Clean. Indie Lee is a professional skin care line that utilizes clean, toxin-free and sustainable ingredients. Possibly acne/allergy/troubling for some ingredients? I usually use Pixi Glow Tonic and Alpha Liquid Gold (three times a week in my evening-skincare). Can also spray directly onto the skin, avoiding eye area. ⠀⠀ Indie Lee’s CoQ-10 toner is one of the best toner I’ve ever tried!

Best Meat Grinder Attachment For Kitchenaid Mixer, Azelaic Acid Vs Lactic Acid Reddit, Chocolate Orange Old Fashioned, Rabbit Ear Tattoo Kit, Klipsch Reference Series R-34c, Costco Beef Patties Cost, Cartoon Ear Listening, Scottish Culture Symbols,