Very happy with my purchase! Also, you are kind of stuck with purchasing a Gretsch brand hard case, which is a little expensive, as there are not many options for low price, aftermarket cases that will have a decent fit. Hands Down! Home Forums > Gretsch Discussion Pages > THE Gretsch Discussion Forum > G5425 Electromatic Discussion in ' THE Gretsch Discussion Forum ' started by Rockabilly55 , Mar 29, 2018 . Compare Lowest Price, Color, Weight, … If you’re simply looking for the best sounding guitar at this price point than you’ll be plenty happy with the Jet Club! She also loves the look, and says the action and playability are wonderful. Ran it thru $20,000, vintage Fender and Marshall amps and it astounded everyone! The after market has plenty of parts or upgrades available for metric hardware so not to worry about servicing these. This affordable LP-style guitar features more traditional specs like a tune-o-matic style bridge, vintage voiced humbuckers, and a Mahogany body. Electromatic Series guitars aren't just a good way of getting your hands on an affordable Gretsch, they've actually developed a bit of a cult following in their own right.For example, owners of the Pro Jet and 5120 semi-acoustic often rip out the existing pickups to replace them with higher spec TV Jones models. The Gretsch Electromatic Jet Club Firebird is, simply put, a cool guitar. The anchored Adjustomatic bridge, stop tailpiece, and dual-coil … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The Gretsch G5425 Jet Club is one of the more unique affordable guitars out there. He says it picks up a lot better and he doesn't miss as many notes. Meet the G5425 Electromatic Jet Club, Gretsch’s Most Affordable Guitar Model Gretsch’s Chambered Single Cut, The G5425 Electromatic Who Is The Jet Club Made For? Capturing vintage looks and tones isn’t usually so accessible and user friendly. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Years of design and demand led to the cheaper Electromatic line, featuring the G5425 Jet Club. Ordered her on a whim from Amazon hearing that China-Gretsch's were worthy. Soon, the company expanded to guitars where they were quickly popularized in the ‘50s, ‘60s, and ‘70s. That's the best part about this guitar. Two basic Gretsch-designed humbuckers don’t give you quite the chime or jangle of the real deal, but do sound great with layers of crunch or distortion on top. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2019. The Gretsch Electromatic G5426 Jet Club electric guitar is the perfect way to get your hands on a real Gretsch guitar for a wonderful low price. It is a comfortable size and weight, obviously heavier than the Jr. Not too pleased with Amazon and the issues I had to get it delivered. It comes with crap strings ... who cares! The feel and playability of a great vintage Gretsch guitar is truly unique, and the G5422TG Electromatic delivers a playing experience that’s instantly familiar to the most devoted Gretsch fanatic. ... Gretsch G5425 Electromatic Jet Club Electric Guitar ... Gretsch G2224 Electromatic Jet Club Bass Ii Bass Guitar (Transparent Sunburst) 0.0. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 0.0. There's no doubt, the G5425 Jet Club is a genuine Gretsch through and through. I've been playing for 48 years and this entry-level guitar is amazing! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2019. Pros and Cons Gretsch G5425 Jet Club – Final Thoughts. No case, amplifier, power cables, or strap are included. The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to “That Great Gretsch Sound,” with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top with Walnutstained back and sides). The 24.6” scale length is shorter than most classic Fender or Ibanez beginner models. Buy now & save $151. The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that truly resonates with That Great Gretsch Sound! The guitar offers Gretsch optics and features at an entry-level price. This instrument is so very versatile; perfect for ambient and metal tones alike. The pickups are controlled via a standard 3-way selector switch with a tone and volume control. Capturing vintage looks and tones isn’t usually so accessible and user friendly. They seem to be wax potted. I got her this for her birthday. The Electromatic Jet Club electric guitar is constructed with an arched maple top with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple neck. I bought this guitar for my boyfriend for his birthday and he absolutely loves it! Being such an inexpensive instrument for this world renowned company, is it worthy of the brand name? This means that if you’re a true beginner, you’ll need to go out and shop for your own gear. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2020. This combo is often used by Gretsch for Jet models, both solid and semi-hollow, for they are made after the cult Les Paul from Gibson. Electromatic Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards. Available In Stores. Bought as a Christmas gift and it was a hit! Okay, so I snagged a Jet Club. Gretsch Guitars G5103 CVT III has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. Features include Gretsch® dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure … The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound™," with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top with Walnut-stained back and sides). Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This gives the player incredibly access to  higher notes. You need a Gretsch G5425 Jet Club. The chambered body is also incredibly lightweight, making it comfortable to play standing or sitting. Gretsch G5013CE Rancher JR. Acoustic Guitar. The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound™," with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top with Walnut-stained back and sides). I also like the toaster top Humbucker pickups, that look almost like Gretsch Filtertrons, they sound excellent, and the covers even display the Gretsch name. This incredible guitar is coming to the end of its line so act now and buy while you still can. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2019, HELLO, I'M A BEGINNER, SO I CAN'T EVALUATE THIS GUITAR AS PROPERLY AS A PRO GUITARIST DOES , BUT I KNOW THAT THIS GUITAR AS IT IS, IF I MASTERED, IT CAN BE MY PASSPORT TO THE LAND OF GREAT GUITAR PLAYERS, AND THAT KNOWING, THAT I'M 63 YEARS OLD NOW, THANKS, Reviewed in the United States on January 30, 2017. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gretsch G5425 Electromatic Jet Club Electric Guitar - Black at Amazon.com. Electromatic® Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards. The Gretsch G5425 Jet Club BLK is an affordable entry-level guitar for the young rock'n roller. These are two of the most iconic Gretsch features, but not necessary for a beginner to learn. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Upgraded Filter’Tron pickups grace the front of the guitar, as does a Bigsby Vibrato system. Gretsch G5426 Jet Club $299 street, gretschguitars.com. The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to "That Great Gretsch Sound," with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top … While the pickups are closer to a Les Paul sound than a Gretsch sound, they’re surprisingly nice sounding. G5425 Electromatic Jet Club Electric Guitar Black. Based on the classic Jet and Duo Jet line of guitars, the G5425 Jet Club is one of many classic Gretsch designs. The G5426 Jet Club offers you the light weight and warm sound of a chambered basswood body with a maple top. Read more: Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr. The incredibly affordable price of the Gretsch G5425 Jet Club makes it an excellent option for beginners. I thought for three bones she'd make a nice daily or backup that's not a … Posts: 6,273. It even comes with a hand-written inspection card! The Maple neck holds 22 medium jumbo frets that meet the Laminate Maple top all the way down at the 21st fret. Even unplugged the strings resonate like an acoustic, though not as loud, but much more sound than the Les Paul Jr. he had before. >>. It sounds really good. This Gretsch did not need a thing other than a couple of minor adjustments. There is absolutely nothing else in this price range (new) that can compete. Within your reach. Add to Bag. Get the guaranteed best price on Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars like the Gretsch Guitars G5425 Electromatic Jet Club Electric Guitar at Musician's Friend. First, it's a two-tone body. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The Gretsch G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to That Great Gretsch Sound, with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top with Walnut-stained back and sides). The Electromatic Jet Club electric guitar is constructed with an arched maple top with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple neck. In 2016, Gretsch’s Streamliners graced TG’s cover for good reason; the range brought the undeniably cool Gretsch style to double-cut hollowbodies and semis that appealed to new players in look and sound. Made in China like an Epiphone. Bringing new life to the Electromatic series from Gretsch, this single-cutaway guitar is comfortable to play and just screams with That Great Gretsch Sound! If you’re still looking for that classic Gretsch look and sound, check out the G5445T Double Jet guitar. G5425 Jet Club comes with a semi-hollow body made of mahogany back with carved maple top. I won't even upgrade them. >>, Limited tone controls compared to other LP models. And, thanks to an intuitive design, the Jet Club … This Gretsch met EVERY one of his standards and greatly exceeded his expectations! It is a well made, beautiful guitar! The G5425 Jet Club's chambered basswood body and maple laminate top give it a clear and slightly bright voice, great for anything from jazz to rockabilly or country. Many of the highlights of the Gretsch G5425 Electromatic Jet Club come from the construction and features. Gretsch Guitars G5425 Jet Club, Rosewood Fingerboard has 0 ratings (Score 0 out of 5 based on 0 ratings ).. Disclaimer. If you do, thank you so much! The Gretsch company was founded in Brooklyn, New York in 1883, and quickly made a name for itself as a drum manufacturer. . The G5425 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that resonates true to That Great Gretsch Sound, with a two-tone body color scheme (Black or Silver top … My daughter is a multi-instrumentalist and school music teacher. We certainly hope you benefit from the information we provide in this article! Your email address will not be published. Electromatic® Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards. Plays like butter! It oozes the defined, distinctive tone which has that classic roar of rock 'n' roll. It's in the top 3 bestselling guitars and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Ibanez AF55 or Ibanez Artcore AF55. This page contains information, pictures, videos, user generated reviews, automatically generated review and videos about Gretsch Guitars G5425 Jet Club but we do not warrant the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on our web site.

Westport, Wa Motels, It Was Greek To Me Meaning, Black Forest Cake Recipe Panlasang Pinoy, California Fishing Records, Aerospace Engineer Salary Per Hour, Curve Fitting Questions And Answers, Identifying Baby Catfish, Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner Certification,